[livejournal.com profile] makeyourlist: 8.1&2: List of strengths/weaknesses.

Feb. 10th, 2008 11:00 pm
worldfromafar: (writing)
[personal profile] worldfromafar
I decided to not split them up because most fall in both categories anyway, so you may decide where each one belongs.

Strengths/Weaknesses
- The full moon
- Being a werewolf
- My family
- My friends
- Chocolate
- My curiosity
- Control
- The ability to put up masks and facades so easily
- The inability to speak up when it is necessary
- Patience
- My temperament
- My determination
- The inability to let go
- My past
- My relationship with my parents
- My mentality
- The ability to control wandless magic
- Who I am

Date: 2008-02-11 07:07 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] auror-aura.livejournal.com
- Who I am

I think that's the sort of thing anyone would have to put on a list of strengths and weaknesses, love.

Date: 2008-02-11 10:23 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] r-moony.livejournal.com
Hm, yes. It just...seemed appropriate.

Date: 2008-02-11 07:10 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pinkhairedauror.livejournal.com
The combination of the lists does make sense. Because... there isn't any weakness that cannot be turned into strength or vice versa.

Date: 2008-02-11 10:24 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] r-moony.livejournal.com
*nods* I thought so as well. I kept repeating myself when I was making the lists, so I figured this was the best solution.

Date: 2008-02-11 10:27 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pinkhairedauror.livejournal.com
*nods, then headtilt* What is your favourite thing yuo've done with wandless magic? And you do speak up when necessary. Just when really, really, really necessary?

Date: 2008-02-11 10:32 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] r-moony.livejournal.com
*chuckles very softly* I don't really...have a favourite thing. Just the fact that I can do it is my favourite part, I think. No, I really don't.

Date: 2008-02-11 10:36 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pinkhairedauror.livejournal.com
*smiles in return for his chuckle* It is wonderful. *then eyes twinkle lightly* I kinda like it too, actually. *just shakes her head softly and moves to kiss his forehead*

Date: 2008-02-11 06:00 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] adam-weasley.livejournal.com
Okay, first of all, chocolate is ALWAYS a strength. *nods and flexes tiny biceps* Chocolate muscles.


Second, Uncle Remus, how can something like family be a strength and a weakness? *thinks hard*

Date: 2008-02-11 06:10 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] r-moony.livejournal.com
*chuckles softly* Yes, I think so as well.

Well, it could be either one, I suppose; I think it simply depends on how you look at it. Another reason I left my list mixed is that, while some things may look like strengths to me, to others they may be weaknesses. It's a matter of perspective.

Date: 2008-02-11 06:14 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] adam-weasley.livejournal.com
*grins proudly at him and pokes his bicep* You have chocolate muscles too. And so does Harry. *nods*

*thinks*
I guess that makes sense. Is possible for you to have more than one perspective?

Date: 2008-02-11 06:17 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] r-moony.livejournal.com
*can't help but grin back* Yes I do. I like to think I do a good job at keeping those chocolate muscles of everyone we know well fed, hm?

I think so, yes. I generally try to look at things and see as many perspectives as I can find, to try and understand things - and people - much better.

Date: 2008-02-11 06:32 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] adam-weasley.livejournal.com
*nods* Yeah! My dad says you think chocolate is the same as vitamins. I think he's wrong. You just like chocolate better! I do too!


Yes, because a lot of things can influence someones perspective right? If you learn more your perspective could change. And that could provide new insight to all kinds of things. *furrows brow* Is that right?

Date: 2008-02-11 08:01 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] r-moony.livejournal.com
*laughs lightly* He is, indeed, wrong about that. Vitamins are very important. *eyes twinkling* They just hold the same level of importance in my eyes.

*grins slightly and kneels next to him, looking so proud of him* That is exactly it. We need to keep in mind, however, that even if we believe we are right and the others are wrong, no matter how many options or perspectives you present someone's ideas might not change. The important part is respecting that difference, I believe, despite the difference of opinions. We are all entitled to thinking differently, after all.

Date: 2008-02-12 05:26 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] adam-weasley.livejournal.com
*laughs* Mine too... maybe someday I'll invent chocolate covered viatmins.

*BEAMS! That proud look? Makes Adam feel so happy and important!* So basically, we should respect everyone's perspective and not bash them, because who knows, maybe we have the wrong perspective? So we should listen to everyone?

Date: 2008-02-12 06:10 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] r-moony.livejournal.com
I'm sure there will be many people that would be very grateful for that.

At the very least keep an open mind and not judge. It saves you a lot of trouble and thoughts you don't necessarily need.

Profile

worldfromafar: (Default)
worldfromafar

March 2017

S M T W T F S
   1234
56789 1011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 31st, 2026 01:27 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios